Sunday, August 14, 2011

How do i tell my parents i got ulted after my mom tried to kill herself and?

i met a guy at the local fair through 4-h i was havn big problems at home and needed a friend. he made me feel great about myself but then he started doin this like tryin to put his hand in my pants, i told him no but most of time he wldnt move, i would try doin it for him, he ddnt then after he went home he would text me saying sry about touchin me i hate myself because i would say ok and hang out with again to get out of house and just forget about what was goin on and he would do it again but it got worse,we were in his truck and he started kissin me he put his hand in my shirt, i moved it, he kept putting it back, finaly gave in then he put his hand down my pants, he put his finger in me way past what i wantd to do i said no and he stopd only to do it again a min l8r i wasnt ok with it but it felt good so i let him and then we hung out about a month l8r after my mom tried to kill herself it way to far he took off my cloths and did thngs i feel i got d how can i be forgivn

No comments:

Post a Comment