Saturday, August 13, 2011

Confused....?

We had great fun as frens everytime we hanged out bt I had told him that i am nt supposed to have this feeling(feeling of liking) towards him cos i was scared to get myself into a relationship... He had immediately apologised to me and said that he was sorry for causing me to feel that way.... After that incident, we somehow juz stop hanging out togther... We do still talk to each other bt everytime i ask him out, he will say he has something on... Somehow I was beginning to like him bt it seems like he is ignoring me... He still call me up and said he missed being ard me bt yet when i ask him out, he said he's bz... And juz hang up the phone... N once when I was out wif my galfrens, he had saw me and called me out... He was wif his frens and not wanting to disturb him, i had juz smiled n waved him goodbye n continue to walk wif my frens... When I had turn to look at him,he wasnt looking at me, bt after i had turned back, my frens told me that he had looked at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment