Sunday, August 14, 2011

How do you know when to trust your friends and how to choose them wisely and when they are lying to you.!?

well my bestfriend logon i've been knowing since pre-k we got into a big argument about thias whole situation....put it this way my best friend bre boy friend liked me and i liked him back and somebody sayed we was messin around but we wasnt and they told her and she got upset juss a little,buh after that she was over it then she told me i could still talk to him ,but then my best friend logon boyfriend cousin brooklynn told logon that bre dont like me no more at all. soo brooklynn cousin which is my best friend logon boyfriend.....well his brother devante does not like me any more because i didnt want to have with him sooo he spreaded a rumor about me that i was a and my best friend bre ex boyfriend now who lyks me ans i lyk him he believes it but its not enen true at all..!!!! thenn tey sayed logon was talking about me behind my back and my best friend destiny too...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment