Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh my goodness this is long just help me and ill giv the best 10 pts.?

I really just needed to get this off my chest so here it goes... ok so.. theres this guy and at first we were really good friends and then i just ended up liking him. However he didnt talk 2 me as much so i just figured he was ignoring me because i was annoying him becuz he even admitted i was annoying. So I just stopped talking to him. then he thought i was mad at him i said no and then he just stoppped talking to me. then like 2 weeks later the first thing he says he calls me a crackhead. so then i get pretty pissed cuz i feel like this guy is just trying 2 piss me off so i stick gum in his hair =). Long story.. anyway I told him i was sorry and im not sure if he believed me he said thankyou and i didnt know what he was talking about?? so yesterday. when were signing yearbooks and everything it took him forever 2 even notice me 2 sign my yearbook and this is what he put ; "omg crackhead and that stupid gum, well it sux ill never see you again ill miss u" whatever i signed his and said i was sorry. i even wrote him a letter of how i was sorry and **** actually i gave a llot of my friends a letter but gave him 1 too. so 2day he graduated and i gave him my letter to him well actually at the time i was being mauled by my friends so i think he got it? lol well now i just cant stop wondering please just help me forget this all the fact that ill never see him again and he probably hates me

No comments:

Post a Comment