Monday, August 8, 2011

How can i live my own at the age of 18?

ok im turning 18 this august 2009 but apparently im graduating in 2010 tho since they held me back one yr cuz im from dif. country... well im adopted child when i was in middle school... well i skipped school once in my life time in sopre year and after tht they dont trust me or anyshits... i live with my aunt and i just got a job... well they hate me no joke and sayign they regret bringin me to here -_- and well,, they never give me money til now for no joke... and obviously i need a car and gotta go college soon.. so i was wondering if i can make my own money and go to college? im goin to live with my friend in college at apartment and study... can i get loan when i go to collge w/o fake parents' signatures?? im not kidding... plzz help me out =///

No comments:

Post a Comment