Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm sooo nervous about this guy. please tell me what you think...?

i met someone special at work, and i think he's very sweet. we've been very flirtations at work and it didn't go any farther than that. the last time we worked together, we ended up kissing after work when he walked me to my car. he invited me to go to a bar and hang out one day during the week, and we exchanged numbers. i haven't called yet. but i really want to call him. i am so nervous. but i'm wondering if he wants to just be "friends with benefits" or really have a relationship. he's really sweet, and i do see interest in me on his behalf, and of course i feel the same. all of my other co workers think that we're perfect together, and that they see him making me really happy. what do you think? please give me some insight. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment