Saturday, August 6, 2011

Should I quit/shun/detach from a family that ignores me?

If your family does not pay you the due decency and respect of listening to you when you speak or treating your suggestions with respect and consideration and have been this way for years and years is it fair to go somewhere, find people that do not do that? Am I obligated to stick around them when at any family gatherings, social functions, even get togethers at my house I am completely ignored, I am a superfluous appendage, a vestigial human being. What sort of people do this? Are they arrogant pompous feeding off my position in the family to make themselves feel superior? I am the youngest but I am twenty and this family has given me so many self esteem and self ertion issues...Is it all about making themselves feel superior and **** everyone else? No PC answers please, or "seventh heaven" God says honour your parents you will be blessed if you do so (and I say this as I haven't lived with them for ten years so I can be so self righteous and pompous) answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment