Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Name this movie; :D Please? Lol o.o?

Lmao. I used to watch this when I was a kid ALL the time, and if you want to try and help me guess; then go right ahead:] Well, there are these two kids, one boy and one girl; (brother and sister) and theyre watching tv and playing a game. They also have this dog ! That one dog in the song "Let youre ear hang low" or whatever that song is. And then, they all get sucked into the game somehow... or was it the tv..? Well, anywho... they get sucked into whatever; lmao. And it's a new world ! Hahaha. And... I forget. Uh greeeat. Hold on I gotttttta think. They end up meeting singing frogs... a werid town with three people who sing or something.. And there were weird creatures. Yeah, that's all I remember xD It's easier for me because I obviously used imagry and errr. But, if you don't guess it then thanks for trying?x]

No comments:

Post a Comment